Slate & Tile Coverings
In many cases full re-roofing may not be necessary when a professional repair is undertaken. Areas such as chimney flashing's and pointing, valley channels, gutters, roof verges, ridges and hips can normally be repaired without the need to fully re-roof a property.
Flat Roof coverings
Flat roofs can often fail without warning. Failures often occur either through poor workmanship or age and thermal movement. We usually find after prolonged dry / hot conditions, poor roof covering split through expansion and contraction.
From chimney repair, roof repairs and to full roof renovation, Les Perry Roofing Contractors Ltd offer a high quality and professional service. Why not contact us so that we may provide you with a no obligation quotation and honest, impartial advice on your requirements.
Les Perry Roofing Contractors Ltd also offer the following repair and restoration services;
- Full or partial roof surveys for property purchase, sales and insurance
- Installation of uPVC roof line products such as fascias, soffits, cladding and guttering
- Installation of traditional cast iron gutters and down pipes
- Pointing works to chimneys, parapets etc.
- Installation of coping stones and wall capping's
- Installation of Metal and GRP copings
- Tiling and Slating
- Clear Wall coatings to prevent saturation of brickwork
- Roof cleaning and contract maintenance
- Removal of asbestos based roof sheets to comply with Health & Safety Legislation
- Metal Strip tile roof covering
- Light weight pitch conversions for flat roofs
- Gutter Repairs
- Strengthening of roof structures. Survey and design service available.