We have recently invested in a state of the art cherry picker (the Nifty 170).
This is hugely advantageous to us at Les Perry Roofing Contractors Ltd, as we can now undertake roofing contracts that were previously out of our reach. It has one of the largest working envelopes in its class and delivers maximum reach with stability and control, making it perfect for both domestic and commercial work.
Our cherry picker reaches a working height of 17m and has an outreach of 9m, which is extremely useful for the following types of work:
- Insurance surveys
- Inaccessible roofed structures (e.g. over a glass conservatory)
- High chimney work
- Gutter cleaning/maintenance on high street shops in pedestrianised areas
- Replacement missing slates or tiles on turret or tower roofs
- Cleaning of glass skylights on commercial properties
- Daily/weekly rental with a trained and qualified operator
Our Cherry Picker